Monday, February 3, 2014

Steps to Becoming a Happier You.

Get to know me.

Well, for starters, my name is Kayli and I am an 18 year old senior in the state of Michigan.
Through out my years of growth and experience, I have come
to notice that some people, including myself, have not really appreciated themselves
at on point at life. It is unhealthy to not like who you are because it can cause many 
depression problems that lead to even worse
scenarios like suicide, drugs, abuse, mental instability and much more.
My goal for this blog is to try to help you become a happier individual in 
YOUR OWN SKIN!

I, like many other people in the world, have had to battle with depression,
lack of self confidence, being social, mental and emotional frustration, and, of course, 
being happy. I understand how hard it is to fight yourself to gain the 
courage and strength you need to pick yourself up, but I did it and so can 
YOU!
Life isn't always easy and it can become very stressful, but if
you make the best out of what is handed to you in life you will find yourself becoming
more situated to the difference and frustration. Becoming 
a legitimately happy person, inside and out, can take a day, weeks,
months, or even years, but you can't let it bring you down even more, you have to look at
it as a motivator and get started.

When life gives you lemons; make lemonade. 

    
André Karwath

No comments:

Post a Comment