Monday, February 3, 2014

Step One

Surround Yourself with What YOU Enjoy!

To begin, you need to sit down alone and think about things that
brighten up your mood along with things that can bring your mood down as well.
For instance, my list of positive surroundings includes:
1. Candles
2. Having a clean kept room
3. Hanging out with friends who enjoy the same things
4. HAVING OPTIONS
5. Having a plan and being organized
6.Soccer
7. Giving myself time everyday to just RELAX
8. Driving
9. Getting everything I need done so I wont stress over it later.
10. Most importantly... 
TIME ALONE TO MYSELF

Some of the things I needed to get rid of includes;
1. People who would constantly upset my mood and wouldn't STOP
2. Minimum 'Junk Food'
3. Ex boyfriend memories
4. The bad habit of ...
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
5. Feeling sorry for myself rather than
fixing myself.

This list completely jump-started my takeoff into happiness. I know it can be hard to just think
of everything that can make or break you, but you have to keep in mind
that healing always takes time. 
You have to be patient with yourself and recovery for it to work out the best
but it is worth the wait when you finally become a
H A P P I E R  Y O U!

Once you have you list started, you need to begin cleaning out the 
negative and gather up the positives. After, you will realize adaptation to all
the change isn't even hard at all!
VistaICO.com

2 comments:

  1. Even just reading your post makes me more optimistic. Positivity is definitely something that can easily be passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with having alone time to yourself to become a happier person. Having alone time to reflect on yourself and just relax without being bothered is great.

    ReplyDelete